Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Saga Continues ...

My life is a whirlwind and I am caught up in the middle of it.


Last night another potential birth mom J contacted via us e-mail. She said she is from Texas and is being induced THIS FRIDAY! She wants us to be there to adopt her baby boy. Shortly after I responded to her e-mail, she called. She is a very sweet girl and this appears to be the perfect match for us. She wants to speak to someone from our agency right away, so I have left messages for our social worker at her home and on her cell phone. We are just waiting to hear back.

If this happens, it will be fast! We would need to hire an adoption professional in Texas, get our affairs in order, buy a few baby essentials, book a flight and hotel and then head to Texas in just a few days. We are excited, nervous and overwhelmed right now. I could hardly sleep last night. Things look promising so far, and we sure hope this one works for us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

petunia said...

just checked in and so excited for you - wish it was this easy for everybody! Keeping fingers crossed -please keep updating!