Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Where You'll Find Me

Hello! If you've stumbled upon this page, welcome! For those of you who were following my adoption journey, I'm glad you stopped by.

I am no longer updating this blog, but that doesn't mean I have given up writing. I still actively blog and write for various web sites. I'm still very passionate about adoption and am working to help others who are dealing with miscarriage and infertility and are considering adoption.

Since adopting my daughter eight years ago, I've felt inspired to write a book about my experiences. I'm happy to say that in May 2013, I published From Pain to Parenthood: A Journey Through Miscarriage to Adoption. Along with sharing my difficult journey to motherhood, I also feature tips and resources for others who may be facing similar circumstances. You can find the book in both paperback and Kindle versions on Amazon.com and in paperback at BarnesandNoble.com. I hope to help inspire and encourage as many people as possible by sharing my story!

But I wasn't content to stop there. I also became editor of BellaOnline's adoption web site, where I write and edit weekly articles about adoption. And, I recently published my second book, Echoes of Paradise, a fiction paranormal love story about the afterlife.

So, as you can see, I've been a very busy girl. If you're interested in following my work, you find me in many places throughout the Internet. A list is below. Please stop by and check out my latest projects and articles. Feel free to send me a note or make a comment. I would love to hear from you! I wish you all the very best of luck in pursuing your dreams!






No comments: